Happy Wednesday! It's the day of the week that the Magnolia-licious Challenge Blog dedicates to the 'Wednesday Mini Mangolia Challenge' where the design team showcases te Mini Magnolia Stamps images, along with a few Stamping Bella images thrown in every now and then. It's my turn to participate in this week's Wednesday posting.
Here's what I've created, a Christmas card using a Stamping Bella image.
A couple of favourite embellishments for me for Christmas cards are the tiny paper pinecones and hellebore/Christmas roses. If you're interested in making your own, I've done the tutorials which you can HERE and HERE.
A closer look at the Stamping Bella image being featured:
- Uptown Girl Eve Under the Mistletoe is actually part of a 2-stamp set, an image-and-sentiment set with the sentiment stamp saying 'holiday wishes and mistletoe kisses.'
This stamp is available from Magnolia-licious, HERE.
And a heads-up, if you didn't know already, that the Magnolia-licious store is closing its doors. Everything must go! All stock has been heavily reduced and will continue to do so. Now is your chance to find real bargains. Check out the store, HERE.
Challenges for this card:
Crafty Friends Challenge #38 - Anything Goes
Craft Your Passion Challenge #326 - Always Anything Goes
Crafty Sentiments Design - Anything Goes
Lemon Shortbread Challenge #22 - Anything Goes
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge #40 - Anything Goes
Little Miss Muffet Challenge #144 - Anything Goes
Love to Scrap Challenge LTSCB #84 - Anything Goes
Simon Says Wednesday Challenge - It's Hip To Be Square
Sparkles Monthly Challenge #83 - Lots of Layers
Your Next Stamp - Sketch Challenge #46
That's it for me. Thanks for stopping by and have a look. Your visit is always very much appreciated. Enjoy you day and the rest of the week.
Sentiments: Computer generated
Designer Papers: Recollections Botanical Noel paper pad
Dies: Spellbinders Labels Thirty-One and Petite Scalloped Circles (for pinecones); Tim Holtz Holiday Greens; CC Designs Mistletoe; Memory Box Cherry Blossom (for flower centres)
Punches: Punch Bunch Impatiens; Carla Crafts Small Cosmos (for flower centres)
Miscellaneous: Ranger Tim Holtz Distress Ink stamp pads Walnut Stain and Bundled Sage; ribbon and pearls from my stash
- face and skin: blush, burnt orange, coral, soft peach, vanilla--for the cheeks: oatmeal, pastel pink
- hair: burnt sienna, Touch BR100, caramel, sandstone
- red shades: berry red, 185-T, lipstick red, 178-T
- belt: cool greys 3 - 5
- buckle: gold, pastel yellow, buttercup
- leaves: 370-T, meadow green
- white shading: warm grey 5-T, cool grey 4-T, cool grey 1-T
- dotted background: grey green, 5507-T, tea green, 5527-T